under construction- nothing links to here yet.
This page is meant to into more detail to a variety of GW pages:
Q: Should I build new or buy an existing home?
Q: Buy a rental for my college kid?
Q: Bullet proofing a rental?
Q: Townhome vs single family home appreciation?
Q: Common hotline questions.
Q: If I want to buy a home when should I told to a mortgage lender? Now.
Q: What is a property manager?
Q: How many homes should I look at before I buy?
Q: I listed my home but it did not sell, Why
Q: When is the best time to put your Minnesota home on the market?
Q: When is the best time to buy a home in the Twin Cities?
Q: Do I need to hire a lawyer to buy or sell a house?
A: local customs.
Q: Will my regular bank give me a good deal on a mortgage?
on GHI offerings. etc. in thefuture ...
Sample Case studies or "Application"
we have an eye for easily prevented problems before listing
Avoid getting buffalo, buy a sellers agent that wants to sweep a problem under the rug, or a buyers agent the wants you to pay for an overreaching repair.
understand contractor motives.
long resource list of reliable fair priced sub contractors and specialty professionals.
- holly safeunder $200 vs$1500 -Yukon -Schaller- avocet
Love it of list it seller qualifications terms for no interest payment deferral
This should maybe a separate page at some time? Be it may never be needed to be on the public wed site?
- If no sale in one year after construction is complete- you pay GW for work. ( +5%)
- That multi-transaction discount is refunded to you if GW seller your home later.
- Seller have to show ability to pay
- Seller has to impress upon GW that they are trustworthy
- Now lien waivers. Get advice about lien waivers from attorney.
- Materials may have to be paid for up front, depending on project.